Wahoo snorkeling mask
Product No: 411238
The Wahoo snorkel mask is a two-lens mask with great vertical and horizontal vision. It is equipped with an ergonomic silicone face piece and easy-to-adjust buckles. Its special technology makes it a robust and durable product.
Its vision is excellent, due to the Wahoo mask having a wide visual angle.
The Wahoo snorkel mask is a two lens mask allowing for great vertical and horizontal vision.
An easy-to-wear product, combining design and technology with great results in the water. The Wahoo snorkel mask features an ergonomic silicone face piece and easy-to-adjust buckles: this mask model is practical and lightweight.
The Mares Wahoo model has a special technology which makes it sturdy and durable. Its vision is excellent, as the Wahoo mask has a wide viewing angle which is ideal for amazing water adventures.
These are the key features making the Wahoo snorkel mask comfortable and durable:
- Ergonomic silicone face piece.
- Easy-to-use adjustable buckles on the face piece.
- Durable technology
- High-end materials
- Wide viewing angle
How to use the Wahoo snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Wahoo snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Internal volume:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.