Bouée forme « donut » pour mono bouteille
The Donut Bladder Single Tank offers perfect stabilization and adjustment. Extended Range divers will find themselves in an excellent position with the trim required in technical diving. The Donut Bladder for single tanks can be purchased in a 10l version for light wetsuits, or a 16l version for heavier wetsuits.
The exterior of the donut is made in 1200D ballistic nylon with a low profile, oval corrugated hose. Combined with an aluminum backplate, it has the ideal weight to be used on dive trips.
• Drains: 6 large grommets, 2 on the top and 4 on the bottom
• 1200D “bulletproof“ ballistic nylon and 600D polyester exterior
• A heavy-duty plastic zipper and slider with elongated teeth
• 4 heavy-duty grommets
• A stretchy, low profile, oval corrugated hose
• A K-style inflator with metal buttons
• The left position of the inflator does not interfere with the 1st stage
• Includes a low profile dump valve
• Includes tank stabilizer body slide bars
• A very smart and unique design allows the cylinder to nest inside
• It is extremely streamlined with a very stable continuous loop shape
- 1200D nylon and 600D polyester exterior
- Kit de couleur: