Smart Apnea Dive ComputerProduct No: 424153
The Smart Apnea wrist computer is the reference product for spearfishermen and freedivers. The Smart Apnea is a very simple and user-friendly device, and offers a large variety of features.
Smart Apnea has an apnea mode with features aimed specifically at satisfying the needs of freedivers.
The Smart Apnea computer can operate in watch mode or in dive mode. Inwatch mode, you can change the settings, review your logbooks with details such as dive durations and depths reached, download your data to your PC and much more.
In dive mode it is possible to control depth, time, rate of descent and ascent, temperature and other parameters to be set on surface.
Smart Apnea has a backlight function to be activated in case of low ambient light.
It can register profiles of about 20-30 hours of immersion, depending on the number of dives per session and the duration of each of them, assuming a detection interval of 1 second. Using the USB clip (sold separately), information can be transferred to a PC via the Dive Organizer software, or to a Mac via the Divers' Diary software.
The main features making Smart Apnea one of the best freediving computers on the market are:
• Digital chronograph with backlight for easier display reading
• Water resistant up to 20ATM/293 PSI
• high quality Swiss quartz motion
• daily alarm and time signal
• countdown timer
• digital time zone and date
• digital second time zone • fluorescent numbers
• stainless steel
• replaceable CR2430 battery
• Operating temperature: from -10°C to +50°C Storage temperature: from -20°C to 70°C
• Diagonal display: 31 mm and mineral glass
Available in black/blue, black/orange, black/white, black/gray
Smart Apnea freediving computer - care and maintenance
Depth accuracy must be checked by an authorized Mares dealer every two years. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water after each dive (avoid chemicals) and replace the battery when necessary. Please read the instruction manual carefully.
- Duración de la batería:
- Approx. 200 hours of diving over a 2 year time span
- Profundidad máx. visualizada:
- Velocidad de ascenso:
- Capacidad de memoria:
- 20-30 hours
- Velocidad de muestreo de perfiles:
- 1 second
- Segment Display
- Cambio de gas:
- Hora dual:
- Alarma diaria:
- Modo de planificación:
- Selecciona unidades Metricas / Imperiales:
- Ajustes de agua salada o dulce:
- Reset de nitrógeno residual:
- Opción para desactivar las alarmas sonoras:
- Exclusión de "ascenso incontrolado":
- Ajustes de altitud:
- Resolution 0.1m until 99.9m - 1m at depth deeper than 100m In ft. it is always 1ft
- -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to 122 °F
- Memoria del diario de inmersiones:
- 20-30 hours of dive profile at 1-second sampling rate
- Material display:
- Mineral glass - Diagonal 31 mm / 1 ¼ inch
- Quartz clock, time, date, dive time, displays up to 999 minutes
- Actualización del Software:
- Consumo de aire integrado:
- Viedas resistentes:
- Cargador USB:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.
A dive computer is an electronic instrument and as such it is not immune to failure. To protect yourself against the unlikely event of a failure, in addition to the dive computer, also use a depth gauge, a submersible pressure gauge, a timer or watch, and dive tables.