Razor MatrixProduct No: 420409
The Razor Matrix freediving fins have a blade made of layers in carbon fiber and glass fiber . These high quality fins offer unmatched performance in terms of propulsion and responsiveness. The blade has a variable thickness and parabolic deflection. Side profiles optimizing the Channel Thrust effect. Available with soft or medium stiff blade.
The main features of the Razor Matrix freediving fins are:
• Blade produced with pre-impregnated carbon and glass fiber layers
• New 3k carbon with 90 ° crossed fibers
• Improved blade reactivity thanks to a lower number of crossings between fibers
• Blade with variable thickness and high performance parabolic bending
• Blade has a width of 20.5cm and a length of 65cm
• High quality manufacturing process
• New variable height side profiles support and optimize flexibility and Channel Thrust effect
• Available with soft or medium stiff blade
• Blade inclination at 22° from the foot pocket
• Designed to be worn with a soft 3mm sock
• Protective fins bag included
It is our suggestion to pair the Razor fins with 3mm neoprene socks. During freediving, foot skin will be more exposed to blisters, abrasions and redness. Choose from the many models of neoprene freediving socks on our Mares website.
- Blade length: