The Smart is a high-quality scuba diving computer, featuring a well-organized display with crisp, visible characters and an ergonomic profile with two buttons that make it easy to navigate. Regarded as one of the most intelligent dive computers on the market.
The side buttons enhance the Smart's compact, ergonomic profile, allowing for seamless performance. The upper right button enables you to manage data on maximum depth, average depth, and maximum depth reached by the gas. The lower right button adjusts the field next to the dive time, displaying temperature, oxygen percentage, CNS, time of day, and stopwatch. To ensure safety, the time of day has a 4-second timeout, after which the dive time reappears.
The main features of the Smart dive computer are:
• Full featured Nitrox dive computer with two gas capability
• Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch
• Upgradable firmware
• Decompression dive planner with additional surface interval function
• Complete watch functions: Date, stopwatch, wake-up alarm, second time zone
• Ergonomic and easy to use
• Freediving mode with dedicated alarms
• Battery: CR2430
The Smart's battery has a guaranteed lifespan of 2-3 years, depending on the number of dives, and is replaceable by the user (for battery replacement, please contact your local Mares dealer. Refer to the Mares Locator).
The Smart is capable of downloading logbook data, and receiving firmware updates. Through the use of the Mares Dive Organizer Program (PC) and in conjunction with the Dive Link 2 USB interface clip and cable, data can be transferred between the Smart and the Dive Organizer Program.
Alternatively, the Mares Bluelink Pro uses low energy Bluetooth technology to communicate directly with the Mares App, or the MySSI App to download logbook data and firmware updates on your smart devices (Bluelink Pro cannot be used with PC/MAC to transfer data).
*Dive Link 2 and Bluelink Pro accessories sold separately.
- Battery duration:
- 200-300 dives over a three year time span
- Nitrox use:
- EAN from 21% to 99%
- Max Displayed Depth:
- Ascent Rate Indicator (m/min - ft/min):
- Memory capacity:
- 40 hr
- Profile Sampling Rates:
- 5 s
- Segment Display
- Gas switching:
- Dual Time:
- Daily Alarm:
- Plan Mode:
- Fresh and Seawater Settings:
- Option To Exclude Audible Alarms:
- Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent":
- Altitude Adjustment:
- Measurement range: -10°C to +50°C / 14°F to 122°F
- Logbook Memory:
- 35 hours of dive profile at 5-second sampling rate
- Display material:
- Mineral glass
- Quartz clock, time, date, dive time display up to 999 minutes
- Upgradeable software:
- Air Integrated:
- Graphic and Numeric
- USB Charger:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.
A dive computer is an electronic instrument and as such it is not immune to failure. To protect yourself against the unlikely event of a failure, in addition to the dive computer, also use a depth gauge, a submersible pressure gauge, a timer or watch, and dive tables.