Combo Pirate Neon snorkelingProduct No: 411788
Combo Pirate Neon is the snorkeling solution for children between 8 and 14 years old. The Pirate mask is ergonomic with a silicone face piece, sturdy, and easy to wear, with a large viewing area.
The Fuji Junior snorkel has a silicone mouthpiece and anti-splash system.
It includes a mask of the highest quality and an ergonomic snorkel for optimum performance in the water. Included in the Pirate Neon combo is the Pirate mask, with ergonomic silicone face piece. This children's mask has an elastic strap attached to the facepiece with a sliding adjustment system. The wide viewing angle of the lenses makes it the perfect mask for great exploration.
The Fuji Junior snorkel included in the set features a semi-dry top with anti-splash technology. The snorkel holder is sliding, and the snorkel itself is made of silicone for maximum comfort.
Combo Pirate Neon is ideal for kids because it includes:
- Pirate ergonomic mask with silicone face piece, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
- Fuji Junior snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, anti-splash system,
Available in yellow and pink.
How to use Combo Pirate Neon:
- Place the mask on your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Care and maintenance Combo Pirate Neon:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.