Vento snorkeling mask
The Vento snorkel mask is a monolens mask providing great underwater vision. The Vento snorkel mask has an ergonomic design, with a silicone facepiece fitting snugly over the face. The adjustment buckles on the facepiece allow the mask to be easily adapted to your face.
Thanks to its special lenses, the Vento mask has a wide viewing angle, even downwards.
The Vento snorkel mask is single lens and allows for a wide viewing angle in the water. The Vento model is a high-tech product with a sophisticated design. This silicone face mask adheres perfectly to the face, proving rather comfortable. Thanks to its resistant technology, Vento is a snorkeling mask that will last for a long time. The adjustment buckles on the facepiece allow the mask to be easily adjusted for your face.
These are the key features making the Vento snorkel mask a suitable companion for your exciting dives:
- Silicone single-lens snorkel mask.
- Ergonomic design.
- Adjustable buckles on the facepiece for all kinds of faces
- Wide downward viewing angle
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Durable technology
- Ultra lightweight design.
How to use the Vento snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband by using the buckles, the readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Vento snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Internal volume:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.