Combo Zephir Jr snorkeling
Combo Zephir Jr is the snorkeling solution for kids ages 8-14. The Zephir mask is ergonomically designed with a siliter face piece, sturdy, easy to wear and with a large viewing area.
The snorkel has an ergonomic siliter mouthpiece.
Included in the Zephir Jr Combo is a Zephir mask with a durable and long-lasting siliter facepiece. The adjustment buckles are integrated on the facepiece and easy for kids to use. This children's mask boasts a large viewing area. It has a curved ergonomic structure and an integrated snorkel holder. The mouthpiece is soft in siliter.
Combo Zephir Jr is ideal for children ages 8-14 and includes:
- Ergonomic Zephir mask with siliter face piece, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
- Snorkel with mouthpiece in siliter, easy to use
Available in yellow, pink and blue.
How to use Combo Zephir Jr:
- Place the mask on your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Care and Maintenance Combo Zephir Jr :
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.