Combo Pirate snorkeling
Combo Pirate is the snorkeling solution for children between 8 and 14 years old. The Pirate mask is ergonomic with a silicone face piece, sturdy, and easy to wear, with a large viewing area.
The Fuji Junior snorkel has a silicone mouthpiece and anti-splash system.
It includes a Pirate mask and an ergonomic snorkel for fun underwater excursions. The Pirate Mask has an ergonomic silicone face piece with an elastic strap attached. The adjustment system is sliding. The wide viewing angle of the lenses makes it the perfect mask for big explorations.
The Fuji Junior snorkel included in the set features a semi-dry top with anti-splash technology. The silicone mouthpiece for maximum comfort.
Combo Pirate is ideal for kids because it includes:
- Pirate ergonomic mask with silicone face piece, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
- Fuji Junior snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, anti-splash system,
Available in blue and pink.
How to use Combo Pirate:
- Place the mask on your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Combo Pirate care and maintenance:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.
Delivery & Returns
Online purchases on mares.com are enabled for Italy, France, Spain, Germany and Austria. Some products from the catalogue are only available to purchase at an authorised Mares Dealer.
Products shipped in Italy are entrusted to Bartolini couriers. Products shipped in France, Spain Germany and Austria are entrusted to DHL couriers.
Delivery times are 3-5 working days.
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it quickly and easily.
You can decide to return any products purchased on mares.com within 30 days of delivery. To return items, use the same box they were received in, complete the returns label found here with shipping details and attach it to the box. Remember to insert the delivery number found on page 1 of the delivery documents.
To allow you greater freedom, we have not chosen a courier service with which you need to return the package, you are free to choose your preferred service provider.
Please remember that shipping costs are your responsibility.
At the moment, we cannot offer exchanges on our products. If you would like a different size, please return the article for a refund and purchase a new size. If you still have any doubts, you can write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer Service team will be happy to help.