VentoProduct No: 411316
The Vento snorkel mask is a monolent mask with great visibility in the water. The Vento snorkel mask has an ergonomic design with a silicone facepiece that fits snugly over the face. The adjustment buckles on the facepiece allow the mask to adapt to the face with ease.
Thanks to the special lenses present, the Vento mask has a wide angle of vision even downwards.
The Vento snorkel mask is single lens and allows for a wide viewing angle in the water. The Vento model is a high-tech product with a sophisticated design. The silicone face mask adheres perfectly to the face and makes it very comfortable. Thanks to its resistant technology, Vento is a snorkeling mask that will last for a long time. The adjustment buckles on the facepiece allow the mask to adjust to the face with ease.
The main features that make the Vento snorkel mask a suitable mask for exciting excursions are:
• Silicone single-lens snorkel mask.
• Ergonomic design.
• Adjustable buckles on the facepiece that fits every face
• Wide downward viewing angle
• Ideal for long wear
• Durable technology
• Ultra lightweight design.
How to use the Vento snorkel mask:
• Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
• Pull on the ends of the headboard so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you have over-pulled, release the headboard by using the buckles, and readjust.
• To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
• When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face downwards.
• Blow through your nose if you feel the mask being pressed against your face by the pressure of the water.
• If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fogging solution and rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Vento snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Internal volume:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.