TrygonProduct No: 411262
The Trygon mask is made of silicone with integrated buckles with rugged, durable construction from Mares. This snorkeling maachera model has two slightly angled lenses for great visibility. Adjustment buckles are integrated on the frame for easy use of the mask. The lightweight yet durable design makes it ideal for long wear.
The Tryagon snorkel mask is ergonomic and practical to wear: the lightweight design makes it perfect for long adventures in the water. The Mares Tryagon model is durable: designed for long-lasting performance, it is ideal for apnea, snorkeling and diving. Visual ability is excellent because the Tryagon mask has slightly angled lenses that allow for a wider field of vision. The integrated buckles on the frame are easy to adjust.
The main features that make the Tryagon snorkel mask comfortable and durable are:
• Ergonomic two-lens silicone snorkel mask.
• Two slightly angled lenses for great visibility
• Integrated buckles on the frame.
• Ideal for long wear
• Durable technology
• Ultra lightweight design.
How to use the Trygon snorkel mask:
• Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
• Pull on the ends of the headboard so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you have over-pulled, release the headboard by using the buckles, and readjust.
• To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
• When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face downwards.
• Blow through your nose if you feel the mask being pressed against your face by the pressure of the water.
• If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fogging solution and rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Trygon snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.