StreamProduct No: 411239
The Stream snorkel mask is a single lens mask. Ergonomic and made of siliter: it adapts to any face shape. Ez Adjust system with buckles for easy adjustment.
Lightweight and super durable design: it is designed to be worn for a long time. This mask offers wide peripheral vision and allows you to see perfectly in every direction.
The main features of the Stream snorkel mask are:
• Siliter mask for single lens snorkeling.
• Ergonomic design
• Wide down and peripheral vision.
• Ideal for long wear
• Durable technology
• Ultra lightweight design
• EZ Adjust buckles allow for quick and easy adjustment of the mask.
How to use the Stream snorkel mask:
• Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
• Pull on the ends of the headboard so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you have over-pulled, release the headboard using the buckles, and readjust.
• To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
• When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face downwards.
• Blow through your nose if you feel the mask being pressed against your face by the pressure of the water.
• If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fogging solution and rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Stream snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Internal volume:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.