RidleyProduct No: 411263
The Ridley snorkel mask is bilent and allows great vertical and horizontal visibility. The size of the face mask is medium and it adapts perfectly to all types of faces thanks to the adjustment buckles that are very easy to use.
Lightweight to wear, the Ridley snorkel mask is perfect for long wear and is durable.
Design, technology and high-end materials: the great quality of the Ridley mask is the reason why it has always been a very appreciated product both by expert sportsmen and by those who approach the diving world for the first time.
The main features that make the Ridley snorkel mask perfect for any kind of adventure are:
• Medium-sized snorkel silicone mask ergonomically designed
• Two slightly angled lenses for great visibility
• Easy-to-adjust buckles on face piece
• Ideal for long wear
• Durable technology
• Ultra lightweight design
How to use the Ridley snorkel mask:
• Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
• Pull the ends of the headboard so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you have over-pulled, release the headboard using the buckles, and readjust.
• To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
• When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face downwards.
• Blow through your nose if you feel the mask being pressed against your face by the pressure of the water.
• If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fogging solution and rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Ridley snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.