RayProduct No: 411242
The Ray snorkel mask is a durable mask that allows great vertical and horizontal visibility. Durable snorkel mask with integrated buckles on the frame that are easy to adjust. The strap is made of comfortable x-shaped bi-silicone for a super comfortable result. Ray snorkel mask has a great visual capability.
The Mares Ray model is a hard-wearing and resistant snorkel mask: a large mask with an ergonomic design that is comfortable to wear. Thanks to the handy integrated buckles on the frame, it's easy to adjust; plus, the strap is made of comfortable X-shaped bi-silicone for a super comfortable result.
The glass is designed to make the Ray snorkel mask equipped with great visual ability.
The main features that make the Ray snorkel mask comfortable and durable are:
• Ergonomic two-lens snorkel silicone mask.
• Two slightly angled lenses for great visibility
• Integrated buckles on the frame
• Ideal for long wear
• Durable technology
• Ultra lightweight design.
• Bi-silicone strap shaped as an x-shape
How to use the Ray snorkel mask:
• Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
• Pull on the ends of the headboard so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you have over-pulled, release the headboard using the buckles, and readjust.
• To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
• When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face downwards.
• Blow through your nose if you feel the mask being pressed against your face by the pressure of the water.
• If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fogging solution and rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Ray snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Internal volume:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.