Combo SeahorseProduct No: 411749
Combo Seahorse is the snorkeling solution for kids ages 8-14. The Seahorse mask is ergonomic with a siliter facepiece, sturdy, easy to wear and with a large viewing area.
The snorkel has an ergonomic siliter mouthpiece.
The Seahorse Combo is a mask and snorkel combination for children ages 8-14 that includes:
- Seahorse ergonomic mask with siliter face piece, sturdy, easy to wear, great downward vision
- Snorkel with siliter mouthpiece, ergonomic
Available in yellow, blue and pink.
How to use Combo Seahorse:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Care and Maintenance Seahorse Combo:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.