High quality release lanyard for freediving. Cordura and neoprene bracelet, with velcro closure and safety release, for excellent comfort and ease of opening. 100cm steel cable covered with plastic material. The cable is connected at both ends with bracelet and carabiner through two sturdy joints (swivel) inserted to prevent any twisting during descent and ascent, for guaranteeing greater safety.
Composed of a cordura and neoprene bracelet with velcro closure and safety release for excellent comfort and ease of opening.
The 100cm steel cable is covered in yellow plastic material. The cable is connected at both ends with bracelet and carabiner through two sturdy joints (swivel) inserted to prevent any twisting during descent and ascent, for guaranteeing greater safety.
A technical accessory suitable for professionals but also for occasional freedivers, these are important supports capable of allowing you to enjoy your passion for freediving, in pleasant and safe fashion.
The technical features of this freediving lanyard are:
• Safety cable with release
• The cable can be worn on the wrist in descents in constant weight (cwt), on the ankle in free diving (fim) or on the belt in constant buoyancy without equipment (cnf)
• Quick release system on the cuff
• Stainless steel carabiner
• Yellow coated steel cable, 100 cm in length
• Two joints at the ends of the cable
• The cable is mandatory during competitions and recommended during courses and training
- 100 cm
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.