The Strike Element speargun for spearfishing has a 28mm diameter round barrel. Includes a line release mechanism made entirely of stainless steel, optimised for loading with thicker bands, with a simplified line of sight and 6mm shaft in 17-4PH tempered steel.
The Strike Element's muzzle accommodates a 17mm circular sling. The line retainers on the muzzle and handle are low profile with a clean, simple design.
To minimise UV ray reflections, which are visible to fish, Mares has created new indigo-coloured latex circular slings.
The speargun features a new ergonomic handle in a non-slip geometric shape, while the angle of the barrel in relation to the handle helps absorb recoil when shooting.
An excellent, easy-to-use speargun.
The main features of the Strike Element are:
• The 28mm diameter circular barrel is made of corrosion-resistant extruded aluminium
• Open muzzle configuration with a friction reduction system between the slings and the barrel
• The muzzle accommodates one 17mm circular sling
• A simplified and open line of sight increases precision and instinctive shooting
• Low-profile line retainers on the muzzle and handle provide a clean, simple design
• The slide mechanism is made of stainless steel and optimised for loading with thicker elastics
• The geometric shape of the trigger is designed for dynamic shooting
• Latex circular slings are available in a new indigo colour that minimises the reflection of UV rays which are visible to fish
• Dyneema wishbone
• 6 mm Tahitian shaft in 17-4PH tempered steel
• New ergonomic handle with a non-slip geometric shape
• The angle of the handle with respect to the barrel is designed to ensure continuity with the user's arm, absorbing recoil
• A wide shooting line retainer can be positioned on either the left or right side
• Retractable sliding safety mechanism
• Reel housing with insert allowing use with roller muzzles