Socks Black 50/60
The Black 50/60 freediving socks are made of Ultrastretch neoprene with a differentiated thickness of 5mm on the lower part and 6mm on the upper part. The inside is lined and the sole is double-lined with a reinforced exterior. The preformed cut ensures maximum comfort.
The Ultrastretch outer fabric and lined inner fabric provide excellent protection for your feet during freediving sessions.
These socks are part of the Polygon line with a black/indigo camouflage design.
The sole includes an external fabric reinforcement.
The main features of the Black 50/60 freediving socks are:
• Differentiated thickness to block the flow of water: 5mm lower part, 6mm upper part
• 6mm neoprene waterstop band
• Ultrastretch outer fabric/lined inner fabric
• Double-lined sole with external fabric reinforcement
• Polygon Black camouflage design
Complete your thermal protection and comfort by purchasing other neoprene products from our range designed especially for freediving. Discover the range of 2mm, 3mm, 5mm and 7mm freediving suits.
- 5 mm / 6 mm