Combo Tropical snorkeling
Combo Tropical is the mask and snorkel combination designed for long snorkeling sessions.
Tropical mask which is ergonomic, sturdy, easy to wear, with large field of view.
Snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, exhaust valve, easy to use.
The snorkel holder is sliding and the mouthpiece is made of silicone for maximum comfort. The bottom drain valve allows you to clean the snorkel easily.
The key reasons to choose Combo Tropical, mask and snorkel combination are:
- Tropical mask ergonomic, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
- Snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, exhaust valve, easy to use
How to use Combo Tropical:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Combo Tropical Care and Maintenance:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.