Combo Tana snorkeling
Combo Tana is the ultimate mask and snorkel combination for adults, combining the mask with the Mares Dual snorkel.
Ergonomic mask, sturdy, easy to wear, large field of vision.
Mares Duel snorkel made in two materials, with silicone mouthpiece, curved structure, ergonomic.
The S Mares Duel snorkel is a two-material snorkel, with curved, ergonomic structure. The snorkel is made of silicone and is suitable for long snorkeling sessions.
The device is equipped with a sliding snorkel holder.
The reasons to choose Combo Tana, mask and snorkel combination are:
- Ergonomic mask, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
- Mares Duel snorkel in two materials, with silicone mouthpiece, curved structure, ergonomic
How to use Combo Tana:
- Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Combo Tana care and maintenance:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Mask 155g
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.