Seal Skin - She Dives
The Seal Skin She Dives women's wetsuit is ideal for cold water diving. It is made of 6 mm ultra-stretch neoprene and offers enhanced thermal comfort thanks to the S-SEAL technology. This technology generates a special seal that covers each seam of the wetsuit, increasing thermal comfort and durability.
The features of the Seal Skin She Dives women's wetsuit are:
- The cold water wetsuit revolution
- Increased thermal comfort thanks to s-seal technology
- Glide skin wrist and ankle seals
- Zips at the ankles
- Comfortable neck closure
- Knee pads made of supratex
- Easy donning and doffing thanks to ultra-elastic neoprene
- Fixed tool zone on both wrists
- Integrated buckle on the leg for the attachment of the hood or dedicated smart pocket (sold separately)"
- She Dives
- Water temperature use:
- Cold water
- Ultrastretch Neoprene
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.