Stream snorkeling mask
The Stream snorkel mask is a single lens mask. Ergonomic and made of siliter: it adapts to any face shape. Ez Adjust system with buckles for easy adjustment.
Lightweight and super durable design: it is designed to be worn for a long time. This mask offers wide peripheral vision and allows you to see perfectly in every direction.
the key features of the Stream snorkel mask are:
- Siliter mask for single lens snorkeling.
- Ergonomic design
- Wide downwards and peripheral vision.
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Durable technology
- Ultra lightweight design
- EZ Adjust buckles allowing for quick and easy adjustment of the mask.
How to use the Stream snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Stream snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Internal volume:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.