Starfish snorkeling mask
Double lens Starfish snorkel mask with wide vertical and horizontal vision. Perfect for long underwater explorations.
Ergonomic design, made of siliter with revolving buckles on the frame: a practical system to adapt the mask to any face.
Snorkeling mask for adults, light and resistant.
Ergonomic, made of siliter and with rotating buckles: a practical system for adapting the mask to any face. The Mares Starfish model is a lightweight and durable snorkel mask for adults.
The key features of the Starfish snorkel mask are:
- Double lens siliter snorkelling mask
- Ergonomic design
- Great vertical and horizontal vision
- Ideal to be worn for a long time
- Durable technology
- Ultra lightweight design
- Swivel buckles on the frame
How to use the Starfish snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Starfish snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Internal volume:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.