Seahorse snorkeling maskProduct No: 411241
Seahorse mono-lens kids snorkel mask with siliter face. Convenient to use and designed for prolonged wearing.
Easy adjustment buckles on the face piece. The mask's special lens allows for excellent downward view.
The special lens of the mask provide excellent downward vision. The Seahorse mask is the perfect ally for the underwater adventures of young divers.
The key features of the Seahorse kids snorkel mask are:
- Ergonomic mono-lens Siliter snorkeling mask.
- Wide field of vision
- Easy adjustment buckles on the face piece
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Durable technology
- Ultra lightweight design .
How to use the Seahorse snorkel mask:
- Place the mask on your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Seahorse snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Youth 8-14
- Internal volume:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.