Rover snorkelProduct No: 411518
Snorkel for adults with curved and ergonomic structure. Integrated snorkel holder for an easy and intuitive use of the device.
Soft and comfortable siliter mouthpiece. Convenient lower drain valve allowing for easy snorkel cleaning.
The device features a convenient bottom drain valve, which allows you to empty the snorkel with ease. The structure is durable and is made of high quality materials.
the key features of the Rover adult snorkel are:
- Curved, ergonomic structure for extended use
- Integrated snorkel holder
- Soft siliter mouthpiece
- Drain valve for immediate cleaning
Available in colors: blue, yellow, black.
How to use the Rover snorkel:
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when you're swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask, so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow hard to empty it.
- Before diving, make sure there are no foreign objects inside the tube or snorkel. Remove them if necessary. To avoid putting yourself at risk, do not bend, extend or add extensions to the snorkel. Check the snorkel for damaged parts and make sure it is properly assembled. Replace the colored safety bands if necessary (when applicable). Use the snorkel in water only. Snorkels intended for use by adults should not be used by persons less than 150 cm tall.
Care and maintenance for the Rover snorkel :
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Purge Valve:
- Snorkel Keeper:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual.
You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.
Adult size snorkels should not be used by people less than 150cm/5ft tall.