Razor PolygonProduct No: 420418
The Razor Polygon freediving fins have a blade made of layers in carbon fiber and glass fiber . These high quality fins offer unmatched performance in terms of propulsion and responsiveness. The blade has a constant thickness. The indigo camodesign makes the fisherman's profile “invisible”, in order to optimize fishing potential.
The Razor Polygon shovel is made with pre-impregnated layers of fiberglass. The entire fin has undergone a high quality manufacturing process. The fin has a constant blade thickness and is 22 cm wide and 59 cm long . New variable lateral support ribs and 26-degree blade angle optimize thrust and flexibility.
The key features of the Razor freediving fins are:
• Blade produced with pre-impregnated layers of fiberglass
• Constant blade thickness
• Indigo camouflage design making the figure of the fisherman "invisible" for optimizing fishing potential
• The blade has a width of 22 cm and a length of 59 cm
• High quality manufacturing process
• New variable height side profiles supporting and optimizing flexibility and channel thrust effect
• Blade inclination at 26° relative to the liner
• Designed to be worn with a soft 3mm fit
• Interchangeable blade
- Carbon and Fiberglass
- Blade length:
- Color Kit: