Puck AirProduct No: 414161
The Puck AIR scuba dive computer is an RGBM computer integrated with a pressure gauge that measures the tank pressure and enables the calculation of the remaining air. The Puck Air dive computer with its sleek, reliable, ergonomic and easy-to-use design incorporates all the information a diver needs.
To further enhance safety, the high-resolution, high-contrast screen offers a large character display and readability of up to 170°. The screen lights up when needed, such as during night dives. For the first time in this type of computer, a dot matrix display (DMD) has been used, which greatly increases flexibility in the amount of information available. Power is provided by an easily replaceable lithium battery.
The console has numerous anchor points so that it can be attached in the most comfortable and preferred way for the diver.
The main features of the Puck Air scuba dive computer are:
- The RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) algorithm, developed by Mares-Wienke, considers the phenomenon of micro-bubbles, to prevent their formation as much as possible.
- Dive computer with integrated pressure gauge compact but complete with all features
- air duration calculation
- segment display with dot-matrix insert
- intuitive user interface thanks to the simplicity of the single button
- logbook capacity: 35-hour dive profile with 20-second intervals
- user-replaceable battery
- multiple lanyard attachment points
- Battery duration:
- 200-300 dives
- Nitrox use:
- EAN from 21% to 50%
- Max Displayed Depth:
- 150m / 492ft
- Ascent Rate Indicator (m/min - ft/min):
- Memory capacity:
- Profile Sampling Rates:
- Segment Matrix Display
- Gas switching:
- Dual Time:
- Daily Alarm:
- Plan Mode:
- Fresh and Seawater Settings:
- Option To Exclude Audible Alarms:
- Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent":
- Altitude Adjustment:
- Operating temperature: from -10 to +50°C (14/122°F)
- Logbook Memory:
- All dives are stored with profile points at 20 second intervals, a maximum of 40 hours
- Upgradeable software:
- Air Integrated:
- Graphic and numeric
- USB Charger:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.
A dive computer is an electronic instrument and as such it is not immune to failure. To protect yourself against the unlikely event of a failure, in addition to the dive computer, also use a depth gauge, a submersible pressure gauge, a timer or watch, and dive tables.