The Iago spearfishing knife is equipped with micro serrations along the entire blade and a hole to free rods stuck in the rocks. It features an ergonomic handle with soft overmoulding and quick release system. It can be attached to the arm, calf or belt.
The key features of this knife are:
• Knife with ergonomic handle
• 420A stainless 4 mm steel blade, treated with pvd system
• Blade length: 98 mm
• Micro serration along the entire blade, excellent cutting power
• Blade with special hole to free rods stuck in rocks
• Quick release system to speed up use
• Can be attached to the arm, calf or belt
• Two straps, quick release buckles
- 4 x 98 mm
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.