The Dragon SLS BCD is exceptionally stable, comfortable, robust and durable. The Jacket is equipped with the new SLS ballast system. Equipped with a single plate backrest suitable for single and double tanks. High lift thrust bag with "Dragon" wings.
The SLS system has a capacity of 4+4 kg on sizes XS to S, and 6+6 kg on sizes M, L and XL.
There is also a stretch pocket with a neoprene panel made from the same neoprene used for wetsuits: it is abrasion resistant and has a strong horizontal zip.
The fit is excellent and the performance is enhanced by the separation between the bag and straps. This permits a wider range of movement and greater stability of the bag itself, even when making adjustments during the dive. The bag is joined to the shoulder strap by a buckle that can slide on a strap, thus ensuring that there is no traction on the shoulders during inflation.
The Dragon SLS Jacket allows you to change the position of the ribbon that holds the corrugate in two different positions, to satisfy both those who want maximum ease in releasing air by raising the corrugate and those who prefer a corrugate that is more restrained and close to the body.
The main features of the Jacket Dragon SLS are:
- Exceptionally stable and comfortable, yet robust and durable.
- Bag separated from the shoulder straps for greater comfort when inflated
- Adjustable corrugated tube counter strap
- High lift sack with "Dragon" wings
- Intelligent Trim Weight system positioning
- SLS ballast system
- New 50 mm swing buckles
- Extra-large pockets with elastic panels
- Adjustable belly band
- Single plate backrest suitable for single and twin cylinders
- Visual confirmation of correct insertion of the weight pockets
- Customisation label on the weight pockets
Dragon SLS Tank Technical Specifications
- Weight system: SLS
- Thrust: 200N (Size L)
- Material: Cordura®420
- Eyelets: 5 x Stainless Steel D-rings
- Weight: 4.5kg (Size L)
- Backpack: Monoplate
- Weight system Capacity: XS-S:4kg/9lbs - M-XL:6kg/13lbs"
- 4.5kg (Size L)
- 200N (Size L)
- Weight pocket system:
- Stainless Steel D-rings:
- Fusion Bladder
- Ergo Inflator
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.
This BC is not a life jacket and it is not a rescue device. This BC is not a breathing system. Never inhale the gas contained in the bladder of the BC. Use only the hose provided with the BC. BC inflation hoses from other manufacturers may not work properly with the inflator used on this BC.