Set Sea Friends
Sea Friends set with mask, comfortable fins and an ergonomic snorkel in a practical and super colorful travel bag.
Mask with siliter face piece and quick release buckles for easy adjustment. The special lens allows for a wide viewing angle.
The fins are super comfortable and are fitted with a quick release strap. Comfortable ergonomic snorkel with siliter mouthpiece and drain valve for tube cleaning. The snorkel is 100% dry top.
This set contains everything needed by little divers for having great adventures in the water. The mask has a siliter face piece which makes it ideal for prolonged wearing. The buckles have a quick release mechanism and are extremely easy to use. The special lens allows for a wide viewing angle.
The fins are super comfortable and designed for the maximum comfort of little divers. Kids will love wearing these fins with quick-release straps.
Completing the Sea Friends set is a comfortable ergonomic snorkel with siliter mouthpiece and drain valve for hose cleaning. The snorkel is 100% dry top.
The set also has a comfortable colorful and children-friendly travel bag for use in all kinds of trips.
The main reasons for choosing the Sea Friends mask, fins and snorkel set are:
- Ergonomic siliter mask with great vision
- Comfortable and practical fins for small children
- Snorkel with valve for cleaning and 100% dry top
- Technology and design
- Comfortable bag for travel
How to use the Sea Friends set:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
- Fins make it easier to move through the water, both on the surface and underwater.
- You should only wear fins when in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, only walk backwards to avoid tripping.
- For a snug and comfortable fit, wet your feet and fins before wearing.
- Slip the fin on and then place the strap behind the heel, adjusting tension. If you pulled too much, release the strap and readjust.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Care and maintenance of the Sea Friends set:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.
Delivery & Returns
Online purchases on mares.com are enabled for Italy, France, Spain, Germany and Austria. Some products from the catalogue are only available to purchase at an authorised Mares Dealer.
Products shipped in Italy are entrusted to Bartolini couriers. Products shipped in France, Spain Germany and Austria are entrusted to DHL couriers.
Delivery times are 3-5 working days.
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it quickly and easily.
You can decide to return any products purchased on mares.com within 30 days of delivery. To return items, use the same box they were received in, complete the returns label found here with shipping details and attach it to the box. Remember to insert the delivery number found on page 1 of the delivery documents.
To allow you greater freedom, we have not chosen a courier service with which you need to return the package, you are free to choose your preferred service provider.
Please remember that shipping costs are your responsibility.
At the moment, we cannot offer exchanges on our products. If you would like a different size, please return the article for a refund and purchase a new size. If you still have any doubts, you can write us an email at email@example.com, our Customer Service team will be happy to help.