Razor ApneaProduct No: 420410
The Razor freediving fins have a blade made of pre-impregnated fiberglass layers . The blade has a variable thickness and parabolic bending, capable of improving the effect the kicking motion with the least possible effort. Side profiles optimizing the Channel Thrust effect. Available with soft or medium stiff blade.
The key features of Razor freediving fins are:
• Blade produced with pre-impregnated fiberglass layers
• Blade with variable thickness and high performance parabolic bending
• The blade has a width of 20.5cm and a length of 65cm
• High quality manufacturing process
• The new side profiles with variable height support and optimize flexibility and Channel Thrust effect
• Available with soft or medium stiff white blade
• Blade inclination at 22° from the foot pocket
• Designed to be worn with a soft 3mm diving sock • Protective bag for fins included
It is our suggestion to pair the Razor fins with 3mm neoprene socks. During freediving, foot skin will be more exposed to blisters, abrasions and redness. Choose among plenty of neoprene freediving socks models on our website.
- Blade length: