The four buttons that provide intuitive operation become mirrored during the dive, thanks to the mirrored button function. The top two buttons perform the same function, displaying the current depth, maximum depth, average depth, MOD, deep stop or temperature in the field on the right, as do the lower buttons, which both display oxygen percentage, ppO2, CNS and more to the right of the dive time.
New features include:
- the "Runaway Deco Alarm" which alerts the user when staying at the current depth will cause a significant increase in mandatory deco stages
- The "Deco Dive Planner" with surface interval input that is adaptable to the user's needs.
- Dive Time which can be displayed with or without seconds
- multi-mixing capability
- extended battery life that can be replaced by the user
In addition, the ascent warning is clearer and more understandable. At the end of the dive, a special 'minilog' alternates every 4 seconds between the maximum depth, average depth, dive time and gas used for the dive that has just finished and the classic data on unsaturation, no fly, CNS and surface interval.
The fit has also been improved, with the option of fitting bungees in place of the original strap for those who prefer this solution.
Available in two colours, white and black, the QUAD comes with a new "compact" instruction manual (settings, alarms, dive mode, pictures all on the inside cover) which is printed in 20 languages, and inserted directly into the original packaging.
QUAD can also use the "BLUELINK" bluetooth system for recording and sharing dive data directly to a smartphone.
- Battery duration:
- 200-300 dives
- Nitrox use:
- EAN from 21% to 99%
- Max Displayed Depth:
- 150m / 492ft
- Ascent Rate Indicator (m/min - ft/min):
- Memory capacity:
- Profile Sampling Rates:
- Segment Display
- Gas switching:
- Dual Time:
- Daily Alarm:
- Plan Mode:
- Fresh and Seawater Settings:
- Option To Exclude Audible Alarms:
- Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent":
- Altitude Adjustment:
- Measurement range: -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to 122 °F
- Logbook Memory:
- 35 hours of dive profile at 5-second sampling rate
- Display material:
- Mineral glass
- Quartz clock, time, date, dive time display up to 999 minutes
- Upgradeable software:
- Air Integrated:
- Graphic and numeric
- USB Charger:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.
A dive computer is an electronic instrument and as such it is not immune to failure. To protect yourself against the unlikely event of a failure, in addition to the dive computer, also use a depth gauge, a submersible pressure gauge, a timer or watch, and dive tables.