Gator Jr SplashProduct No: 411525
Snorkel for children with semi-dry top and anti-splash technology. Mouthpiece made of soft silicone that prevents gum soreness. Sliding snorkel holder system with a snap hook on the device, practical for use even by children.
With lower discharge valve.
The key features of the Gator Dry children's snorkel are:
- Designed for child safety.
- Patented Dry Top Protection prevents water leaks
- Sliding snorkel holder with snap hook system
- Silicone mouthpiece designed for extended use
- Drain valve for immediate cleaning
Available in colors: blue, yellow.
How to use the Gator Splash Junior snorkel:
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when you're swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask, so the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow hard to empty it.
- Before diving, make sure there are no foreign objects inside the tube or snorkel. Remove them if necessary. To avoid putting yourself at risk, do not bend, extend or add extensions to the snorkel. Check the snorkel for damaged parts and make sure it is properly assembled. Replace the colored safety bands if necessary (when applicable). Use the snorkel in water only. Snorkels intended for use by adults should not be used by persons less than 150 cm tall.
Care and maintenance for the Gator Splash Junior snorkel :
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Semi dry top
- Purge Valve:
- Snorkel Keeper:
- Color Kit: