Avanti HC ProProduct No: 410347
The Avanti HC Pro includes all the wonderful features of the Avanti HC - a large hyperchannel for increased performance/effort ratio and soft, comfortable foot pocket - with tri-material technology! The extra material means added elasticity when kicking, for super efficiency!
These fins offer excellent comfort and superior performance, combined with exceptional resistance to ageing. The channel effect of the Avanti HC Pro diving fins is high thanks to two slightly longer soft side channels. During the finning cycle, the fin bends into a "spoon" shape which creates more thrust with less effort. Two ribs have been inserted into the back of the blade.
The closed foot pocket has side ribs with rubber inserts, making it softer and offering superior comfort.
The main features of the Avanti HC Pro diving fins are:
- Ergonomic soft liner with side inserts
- Hyperchannel-induced propulsive effect with an increased performance/effort ratio
- Ribs on the back of the blade that reinforce the blade while optimising the oscillation geometry
- Overmoulding on the rear ribs further optimises thrust and performance".
- Thermoplastic rubber-Tecralene®
- Blade length:
- 38cm / 15in (size 42/43)
- Blade Thrust Area:
- 750cm² / 116.2in² (size 42/43)
- Weight of single fin:
- 0.7kg / 1.5lb
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.