28XR - HR
The technological features of the 28XR-HR regulator place it in the top of the range of technical diving in the underwater world. The 28XR underwater regulator has exclusive features in both first and second stages. A vertical outlet on the turret and the 4 lateral ones allow it to be configured in a perfect way on the twin tanks and in the sidemount configuration.
The second stage with technopolymer body, simple and ultralight, offers excellent performance. A large side knob allows you to adjust the breathing force even when wearing thick neoprene gloves.
The key features of the 28XR-HR Technical Regulator are:
FIRST STAGE :
• Polished chromed metal body
• Natural DFC on all LP outlets
• Balanced membrane and watertight "TBP" system (Twin Balanced Piston)
• Watertight anti-infiltration technology (Auto Sealing Technology, AST)
• 4 LP outlets on revolving turret
• 1 vertical LP outlet
• 2 symmetrical HP outlets at an angle of 10° for perfect positioning of the hose
• DIN only - 300 bar
• Weight: 790 g
SECOND STAGE :
• Suitable for stage, sidemount, rear main, reserve or "hard breathing" configuration
• Breathing effort adjustment
• Simple, ultralight and excellent performance technopolymer body
• PAD - Pneumatically Assisted Design
• Flush button oversized
• Miflex XT-Tech hose
• Can be opened and cleaned or adjusted under water
- Ultralight Technopolymer
- First stage weight DIN:
- 827g / 29.2oz
- First stage weight NX:
- 805g / 28.4oz
- Second stage weight:
- 232g / 8.2oz
- High pressure ports:
- 2 [7/16" UNF]
- Low pressure ports:
- 5 [3/8" UNF]
- Hose type:
- Miflex XT-Tech Hose
- Second Stage 1:
- Technopolymer second stage
- Second Stage 2:
- Pneumatically assisted design
- Flow Rate (STP):
- 560l/min - 20cuft/min
- Weight (without hose):
- 225g / 8oz
- Hose length:
- 75cm / 30in
Delivery & Returns
Online purchases on mares.com are enabled for Italy, France, Spain, Germany and Austria. Some products from the catalogue are only available to purchase at an authorised Mares Dealer.
Products shipped in Italy are entrusted to Bartolini couriers. Products shipped in France, Spain Germany and Austria are entrusted to DHL couriers.
Delivery times are 3-5 working days.
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it quickly and easily.
You can decide to return any products purchased on mares.com within 30 days of delivery. To return items, use the same box they were received in, complete the returns label found here with shipping details and attach it to the box. Remember to insert the delivery number found on page 1 of the delivery documents.
To allow you greater freedom, we have not chosen a courier service with which you need to return the package, you are free to choose your preferred service provider.
Please remember that shipping costs are your responsibility.
At the moment, we cannot offer exchanges on our products. If you would like a different size, please return the article for a refund and purchase a new size. If you still have any doubts, you can write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer Service team will be happy to help.