Sea Vu Dry +Product No: 411260
The Sea Vu Dry + mask is a combination of design and technology with low CO2 accumulation. A high-end product that ensures great performance: the snorkeling mask Sea Vu Dry + is practical and comfortable to wear and is equipped with transparent surfaces that allow a clear view of the face.
The respiration is optimal thanks to the special system that minimizes the accumulation of Co2 and makes it safe to exchange and eliminate gases. There are large air flow sections. Sea Vu Dry + includes combined flat beds for a 3D effect without optical distortion.
A high-end product that ensures super performance, the Sea Vu Dry snorkel mask is designed with great quality materials and an attractive design. This full-face snorkel mask is practical and comfortable to wear, for safe diving adventures.
The Sea Vu Dry + model features transparent surfaces that allow you to see your face clearly. The frame is ergonomically designed and feels light on the face. The mask design is designed to be worn for a long time.
The Sea Vu Dry + mask allows optimal respiration thanks to the special system that minimizes the accumulation of Co2 and makes it safe to exchange and eliminate gases. There are large air flow sections and the Sea Vu Dry + mask is equipped with technology that avoids the entry of water. Vision capability is excellent and the Sea Vu Dry + model includes combined flat beds for a 3D effect without optical distortion.
The main features that make the Sea Vu Dry + snorkel mask ideal for long water adventures are:
• Ergonomic full-face snorkel mask.
• Transparent surfaces to see your face clearly
• Optimal breathability through nose and mouth
• Technology designed for minimal accumulation of Co2 .
• Safe gas exchange and elimination.
• Presence of large air flow sections.
• Perfect vision thanks to flat lenses combined for a 3D effect
How to use the Sea Vu Dry + snorkel mask:
• Place the mask on your face, stretch the headboard over the back of your head.
• Pull on the ends of the headboard so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you have over-pulled, release the headboard by using the buckles, and readjust.
• To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
• When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face downwards.
• Blow through your nose if you feel the mask being pressed against your face by the pressure of the water.
• If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fogging solution and rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Sea Vu Dry + snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.