The Quad scuba diving computer boasts a large screen with a multi-blend capability, providing an exceptionally clear display with large format data. It also offers two customizable fields for auxiliary information, further enhancing its versatility and usefulness for divers.
The main features of the Quad dive computer are:
• The "Runaway Deco Alarm" which alerts the user when staying at the current depth will cause a significant increase in mandatory deco stages
• The "Deco Dive Planner" with surface interval input that is adaptable to the user's needs
• Dive Time which can be displayed with or without seconds
• Multi-mixing capability
• Extended battery life that can be replaced by the user (for battery replacement, please contact your local Mares dealer. Refer to the Mares Locator).
At the end of the dive, the Quad Scuba Dive Computer displays a special "minilog" with alternating information on the maximum depth, average depth, dive time, and gas used, as well as classic data on unsaturation, no-fly, CNS, and surface interval. The fit of the computer has also been improved, with the option of fitting bungees for those who prefer this solution.
The Quad Scuba Dive Computer comes in four colors and includes a new "compact" instruction manual printed in 20 languages, making it easy to use and understand.
The Quad is capable of downloading logbook data, and receiving firmware updates. Through the use of the Mares Dive Organizer Program (PC) and in conjunction with the Dive Link 2 USB interface clip and cable, data can be transferred between the Quad and the Dive Organizer Program.
Alternatively, the Mares Bluelink Pro uses low energy Bluetooth technology to communicate directly with the Mares App, or the MySSI App to download logbook data and firmware updates on your smart devices (Bluelink Pro cannot be used with PC/MAC to transfer data).
*Dive Link 2 and Bluelink Pro accessories sold separately.
- Battery duration:
- 200-300 dives
- Nitrox use:
- EAN from 21% to 99%
- Max Displayed Depth:
- 150 m / 492 ft
- Ascent Rate Indicator (m/min - ft/min):
- Memory capacity:
- 35 hr
- Profile Sampling Rates:
- 5 s
- Segment Display
- Gas switching:
- Dual Time:
- Daily Alarm:
- Plan Mode:
- Fresh and Seawater Settings:
- Option To Exclude Audible Alarms:
- Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent":
- Altitude Adjustment:
- Measurement range: -10°C to +50°C / 14°F to 122°F
- Logbook Memory:
- 35 hours of dive profile at 5-second sampling rate
- Display material:
- Mineral glass
- Quartz clock, time, date, dive time display up to 999 minutes
- Upgradeable software:
- Air Integrated:
- Graphic and Numeric
- USB Charger:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.
A dive computer is an electronic instrument and as such it is not immune to failure. To protect yourself against the unlikely event of a failure, in addition to the dive computer, also use a depth gauge, a submersible pressure gauge, a timer or watch, and dive tables.