DR 2nd Stage
The DR second stage is made of high-strength nickel-plated and chrome-plated brass. This 'All Metal' technology makes it a compact and robust regulator.
For technical divers looking for reliability and high performance, even in demanding diving environments.
The high-performance second stage uses the V.A.D. system, which offers constant airflow at any depth.
The special 'Mesh Grid' design of the cover prevents free-flow in the presence of strong currents.
The LP hose is made of rubber to ensure greater resistance to cuts, abrasions, bursting, UV rays and for less floating.
The main features of the DR second stage are:
• High performance second stage
• VAD system – Stable airflow without excessive positive breathing pressure
• Mesh Grid System – The cover design channels water flow and reduces free-flow
• All Metal technology – A compact and robust all-metal body made of high-strength nickel-plated and chrome-plated brass
• No user adjustment required
• LP rubber hose: More resistant to cuts, abrasions, bursting and UV rays - less buoyancy
- All Metal Technology
- Second stage weight:
- 269g / 9.5oz
- Hose type:
- Rubber hose
- Hose length:
- 110cm / 43in