Zephir JrProduct No: 411324
The Zephir Junior snorkel mask has two children's lenses with great vertical and horizontal vision. The mask's face piece is made of siliter.
Ez Adjust buckles on the face piece for a quick and easy mask adjustment system. Ideal to be worn for a long time in the water. Wide viewing range also in peripheral vision.
The key features of the Zephir snorkel mask for kids are:
- Ergonomic two-lens snorkeling siliter mask.
- Wide viewing range even for peripheral vision
- EZ Adjust buckles on the face piece allowing for quick and easy adjustment of the mask.
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Durable technology
- Ultra lightweight design
How to use the Zephir Junior snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Zephir Junior snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Youth 8-14
- Internal volume:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.