ZephirProduct No: 411319
The Zephir snorkel mask is a two-lens mask that allows great vertical and horizontal vision.
The face of the mask is made of siliter.
Lightweight but ultra-resistant design. Perfect for experienced sportsmen and beginners.
The mask features Ez Adjust buckles, equipped with a system that allows easy and fast adjustment of the mask.
The Ez Adjust buckles on the facepiece feature a system capable of allowing for quick and easy adjustment of the mask. Designed to be worn for a long time, the facepiece is durable and the product ranks among Mares' high-end masks.
This snorkel mask has a wide field of view even in peripheral vision, which is why Zephir is the perfect model for doing great explorations.
These are the key features of the Zephir snorkel mask:
- Siliter snorkeling mask with two ergonomic lenses.
- Wide field of vision even for peripheral vision
- EZ Adjust buckles on the face piece allowing for quick and easy adjustment of the mask
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Durable technology
- Ultra lightweight design
How to use the Zephir snorkel mask: .
- Place the mask on your face, stretch the head piece over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband by using the buckles, the readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Zephir snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Internal volume:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.