Smart AirProduct No: 414138
The Smart Air scuba dive computer allows you to manage multi-blend dives. It allows you to use up to 3 sensors to monitor the consumption of 3 different gases. It can be used in Scuba, Gauge, Apnea and Clock modes. Long-lasting, user-replaceable lithium battery.
Up to three multi-gas dive transmitters can be used and the transmission of tank pressure data is handled via radio frequency. Each transmitter has a flashing LED that indicates the gas pressure using colour codes: green for over 180 bar, yellow at 100 bar and red below 50 bar.
The display shows data divided into three separate lines, with large numbers that are immediately readable thanks to very nickety and clear segments. More important data, such as Deco / No Deco, depth and pressure, are displayed using larger digits.
The information in the upper and lower areas can be chosen by the user.
The Smart Air Logbook can store information for up to 95 hours of diving! Once downloaded to a PC or Mac, you can view profiles of each dive at a five-second sampling rate. You can also download this information to your smart device using the Bluelink interface via the MySSI app.
A ''Dive-planner'' function allows you to plan your dives, with or without decompression, and offers the option of setting a surface interval for repetitive dives. There is a "Bottom Time" function for those who only want to know the time and depth of the dive, with resettable average depth and stopwatch.
If you are a free diving enthusiast, the Smart Air offers a Diving function that displays all the information to you,with dedicated visual and audible alarms. Finally, Smart Air uses a lithium battery, which is long-lasting, easy to find and affordable.
The main features of the Smart Air scuba dive computer are:
- Software: RGBM Mares- Wienke 10 fabrics
- Number of selectable gases: 3
- Pressure probe: yes, up to 3 optional
- Nitrox: yes, 21-99% O2
- Modes: Scuba, Gauge, Apnea, Clock
- Maximum Operating Depth: 150m
- Altitude compensation: manual
- Alarms: Audio/Video selectable
- Interface: optional
- Memory: 95 hours with sampling every 5".
- Display: Backlit segment LCD
- Battery: CR2450 user-replaceable, 100-150 dives"
- Battery duration:
- 200-300 dives over a three year time span
- Nitrox use:
- EAN from 21% to 99%
- Max Displayed Depth:
- 150m / 492ft
- Ascent Rate Indicator (m/min - ft/min):
- Memory capacity:
- Profile Sampling Rates:
- Segment Display
- Gas switching:
- Dual Time:
- Daily Alarm:
- Plan Mode:
- Fresh and Seawater Settings:
- Option To Exclude Audible Alarms:
- Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent":
- Altitude Adjustment:
- Measurement range: -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to 122 °F
- Logbook Memory:
- 35 hours of dive profile at 5-second sampling rate
- Display material:
- Mineral glass
- Quartz clock, time, date, dive time display up to 999 minutes
- Upgradeable software:
- Air Integrated:
- Graphic and numeric
- USB Charger:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.
A dive computer is an electronic instrument and as such it is not immune to failure. To protect yourself against the unlikely event of a failure, in addition to the dive computer, also use a depth gauge, a submersible pressure gauge, a timer or watch, and dive tables.