Sharky JrProduct No: 411322
Sharky Junior monolent snorkel mask for kids with wide view. Silicone mask face piece for any face shape.
Adjustable buckles on frame with quick and easy mask adjustment system.
the key features of the Sharky Junior kids snorkel mask are:
- Silicone single-lens snorkel mask.
- Wide field of vision
- Adjustable buckles on the frame
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Resistant technology
- Ultra lightweight design
How to use the Sharky Junior snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Sharky Junior snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Kid 4-7
- Internal volume:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.