Combo Stream snorkeling
Combo Stream is the mask and snorkel combination designed for long snorkeling sessions.
The Mask is ergonomic in siliter, sturdy, easy to wear and provides great downward vision.
The snorkel has siliter mouthpiece, exhaust valve, curved and ergonomic structure and is easy to use.
The snorkel that completes the set has a curved and ergonomic structure, with integrated snorkel holder. The snorkel is made of siliter and is ideal for prolonged use in the water. The lower drain valve allows the snorkel to be easily emptied.
The key reasons to choose the Combo Stream, mask and snorkel combination are:
- Ergonomic siliter mask, sturdy, easy to wear, great downward vision
- Snorkel with siliter mouthpiece, exhaust valve, curved and ergonomic structure, easy to use
How to use Combo Stream:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Combo Stream care and maintenance:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.