RidleyProduct No: 411263
The Ridley snorkel mask is bi-lens, providing great vertical and horizontal vision. The size of the face mask is medium, and it adapts perfectly to all types of faces thanks to its adjustment buckles, designed for ease of use.
Lightweight to wear, the Ridley snorkel mask is perfect for prolonged wearing and is durable.
Design, technology and high-end materials: the great quality of the Ridley mask is the reason why it is always appreciated both by expert sportsmen, and by those approaching diving for the first time.
These are the key features making the Ridley snorkel mask perfect for any kind of adventure:
- Medium-sized snorkel silicone mask, ergonomically designed
- Two slightly angled lenses for great vision
- Easy-to-adjust buckles on the face piece
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Durable technology
- Ultra lightweight design
How to use the Ridley snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
- Pull the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Ridley snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Color Kit: