RayProduct No: 411242
The Ray snorkel mask is a durable mask, allowing for great vertical and horizontal vision. Durable snorkel mask with easy to adjust buckles integrated on the frame. The strap is x-shaped and in bi-silicone, for a super comfortable result. The Ray snorkel mask has a great visual capability.
The Mares Ray model is a hard-wearing and resistant snorkel mask: a large mask with an ergonomic and comfortable design. Thanks to the handy buckles integrated on the frame, it is so easy to adjust; plus, the strap is made of comfortable X-shaped bi-silicone, for a super comfortable result.
The glass is designed to provide the Ray snorkel mask with great visual capabilities.
the key features making the Ray snorkel mask comfortable and durable are:
- Ergonomic two-lens snorkel silicone mask.
- Two slightly angled lenses for great vision
- Integrated buckles on the frame
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Durable technology
- Ultra lightweight design.
- X-shaped bi-silicone strap
How to use the Ray snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Ray snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Internal volume:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.