Pure VisionProduct No: 411217
The Pure Vision snorkel mask is a single lens mask with ergonomic and lightweight construction.
The Pure Vision snorkel mask can be easily adjusted using the buckles on the face piece. The face piece is made of silicone. Mares snorkel mask with excellent vision: providing a broad range of view, with this mask there won't be any secrets left for you to discover on the seabed.
The Pure Vision snorkel mask can be easily adjusted via the buckles on the face piece. The silicone face piece is made of high quality material and is ideal for prolonged wearing. The mask is durable and provides great performance over time.
These are the key features making the Pure Vision snorkel mask a great ally for your water adventures:
- Silicone snorkel mask with ergonomic single lens.
- Wide viewing angle.
- Easy adjustment buckles on the face piece
- Ideal for prolonged wearing.
- Resilient technology
- Ultra lightweight design
How to use the Pure Vision snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Pure Vision snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Internal volume:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.