Puffer snorkeling maskProduct No: 411248
The Puffer children's snorkel mask has two lenses, with great vertical and horizontal vision. Mask face in siliter. Light and resistant snorkeling mask, with polycarbonate lenses and a wide field of vision, for great underwater adventures. Perfect for the most experienced children, but also for those approaching snorkeling for the first time. Equipped with strap and eyelet system.
The key features of the Puffer snorkel mask for kids are:
- Ergonomic two-lens snorkeling siliter mask.
- Wide viewing range for peripheral vision
- Strap with loop system for easy adjustment
- Resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Resistant technology
- Ultra lightweight design .
How to use the Puffer snorkel mask:
- Place the mask on your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Puffer snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Kid 4-7
- Color Kit: