Polygon 50 PantsProduct No: 422307
The pants of the Polygon 50 men's freediving wetsuit is made of 5mm open cell neoprene and a black lined exterior. The indigo camouflage design with a polygonal base makes the fisherman's profile “invisible”. A pre-shaped cut provides comfort and an excellent fit . The waistband is made of 3 different materials to prevent water from entering.
Indigo is the base color chosen for the new polygonal pattern printed on the Polygon 50 neoprene wetsuit. Science shows that fish are able to see UV rays, and since indigo is the least reflective and UV absorbing color , it has been chosen as the new color base for spearfishing. With this wetsuit you will be able to fish without being visible underwater!
The main features of the Polygon 50 freediving wetsuit men's jacket are:
• Polygon-based indigo camouflage design that makes the fisherman's profile “invisible”
• Pre-shaped cut providing excellent comfort and fit
• Compression-resistant open cell material with excellent elasticity and excellent thermal properties
• Finished with seams around wrists and ankles
• Anti-slip sternal knee pads
Complete your spearfishing suit with the Polygon 50 trousers from man (product code 422306)
- Knee protectors:
- Internal Material:
- Open cell
- External Material: