PirateProduct No: 411321
Pirate snorkel mask for kids with two lenses and wide vertical, horizontal and peripheral vision. Buckles with EZ Adjust technology for quick and easy adjustment.
Resistant and lightweight. Silicone facepiece.
These are the key features of the Pirate kids snorkel mask:
- Ergonomic two-lens silicone snorkel mask.
- Two slightly angled lenses for great vision
- Buckles on the face
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Durable technology
- Ultra lightweight design
- EZ Adjust buckles for quick and easy mask adjustment.
How to use the Pirate snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband by using the buckles, the readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse them with water.
Care and maintenance of the Pirate snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Youth 8-14
- Internal volume:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.