Mini Rudder snorkelProduct No: 411520
Ergonomic children's snorkel, ideal for prolonged wearing. Perfect for beginners or young but experienced sportsmen. Equipped with integrated snorkel holder easy to use and has a curved and ergonomic structure.
Soft and comfortable siliter mouthpiece.
The key features of the Mini Rudder children's snorkel are:
- Designed for child safety
- Curved and ergonomic structure
- Snorkel in comfortable and convenient siliter
- Easy to use integrated snorkel holder
Available in colors: blue, yellow.
How to use the Mini Rudder snorkel :
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when you're swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask, so that the snorkel remains on your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow hard to empty it.
- Before diving, make sure there are no foreign objects inside the tube or snorkel. Remove them if necessary. To avoid putting yourself at risk, do not bend, extend or add extensions to the snorkel. Check the snorkel for damaged parts and make sure it is properly assembled. Replace the colored safety bands if necessary (when applicable). Use the snorkel in water only. Snorkels intended for use by adults should not be used by persons less than 150 cm tall.
Care and maintenance for the Mini Rudder snorkel:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Purge Valve:
- Snorkel Keeper:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual.
You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.
Adult size snorkels should not be used by people less than 150cm/5ft tall.